... And then I realized we are not afraid when we are alone. Rather its when we have someone, we give birth to the fear of losing them. We are not afraid when we are sad, its when we are happy we develop the fear of losing its charm.
Most of the times, its the fear of "fear" succumbing us all around.
How I wish I could hug everyone on this earth and tell them its ok. Its ok to be scared and angry and hurt or selfish. Its a part of being human.
--
I guess, the 'heart' has its moments too.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


30 comments:
Why don't you look out for better things to do? Get a life for a change. Weirdoo!!
hass do!:)
the trail of smoke lead me here..
Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
blog rolling ...cheers
ur so right... the lil mercies of life break us more easily than the cruelties... :)
so true...:)
losing Suttaji not loosing!!!
Anindita strikes again.
Correction done mam. :P
I agree with you 100% Love is a wonderful feeling and yet scary!!
The fear of loosing the one thing that you strive for and want and then thinking it might end!
You hit the nail on the head with this!!
Ne.
love this track on your blog .. in fact for a long time I wasn't even reading .. just listening .. but ofcourse this post is short and sweet :)
i agree... that fear never leaves us. Always there, even if we pretend to forget about it
the less u possess, the freer ur
:|
You too will learn my friend! You too will learn! :D
Oyei.. pukes? :/
& this is the first post of yours that I'm reading.. and it couldn't have been a better start!
true.. we're never afraid when we're alone..
//I guess, the 'heart' has its moments too
hmmm :)
I like I like! :) :)
put a smile on my face...evn tho it may not hv bn intended tht way ..thnx :)
bt u kno... probably the easiest way to deal with any problem or get over any of one's shortcomings is disperse it by sayin - "its ok,its only part f being human" ;it works like an easy escape with no one to blame but humanity itself... :)
y so blue suttaji?
such is life mate ;)
Happy Birthday, man!
is it your b'day??
is yes then have a wonderful day with fantastic memories..and don't forget to cut a cake.
Almost forgot...
Happy B'day m8 ..tc cheers
true
berry berry true
but u just gota soak it up
attachement to any thing living or non living enduces a "need" to possess perpetually - thus encapsulating us into a realm of fear...
living life with detachment is tough - but not impossible...
come what may - you will be hugging life full on
:)
teh fear really guns us down..
i mean i really feel the same..
tatz y they say poverty is the best pill for happiness..--> cos teh riches always haunt the living hell outta ya..
maybe being simple n lonely is the best way to live :)
i'm beginning to like ya realism!
yeh, i dun mind a hug :D
n i love this song.. :) ya page will be open for longer cos of this :)
i wish for a totally unexpected hug from a nice stranger ~~ wen i m dwn the drains
thats wat i need
i realized that a couple of months back... the fear of losing something so great. but we have to keep that out of our heads, wouldn't want the fear to stop us from enjoying that which we fear to lose.
The fear of fear..so true..loved this post...
write more write more :) i hv lost touch after i joind d course..no time..strange but.. even to think!
as each tear ,slides down my face
,burning with the moisture of each drop ,
Are you Listening ,can you hear me
I am so scared ,lost ,My Heart wants to ,Tears falling
been gone to long
Post a Comment