Black clouds before the rain.
Cold breeze brushing thy hair
"Yaar tu bhi sun zara, aarzoo meri hai kya. Main kya ban jaana chahta hun. Main kahan kharab hun, main toh lajawaab hun, main yeh manwana chahta hun. Hoo, maan ja.. aey khuda.. itni si hai dua, main ban jaun sabse bada. Chand taare tod laun, saari duniya par main chaun. ...bas itna sa khwaab hai!"
Sound of music felt right into my heart.
Speaking every word I yearned.
Dreams seemed all real.
With every step taken.
No sorrow of yesterday.
No hope for tomorrow.
All I had was my 'today'.
And finally I lived the moment.
I walked and walked... the never ending road felt like flower petals as the wind showered bliss. I clicked all the way to have a memoir. For a change, didn't missed anyones presence, didn't craved for anyone, didn't thought about anyone. There was so much beauty around, my heart couldn't take it all. But I made it pour into me like rain drops.
Maybe, even in the end I didn't found what I was looking for; but I surely got what I wanted. Perhaps, in years was truly content even being alone. Being with my own self!
--
And in those couple of hours.
I found myself!
And felt..
Free!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
It always feels good to find yourself. The peace and halcyon that follows is amazing! Do it more often!
No sorrow of yesterday.
No hope for tomorrow.
All I had was my 'today'.
And finally I lived the moment.
Live the moment! And live free!
Cheers. ^_^
I need Serenity...
nothing changes,days go by....
neat music bro...gotta admit,Godsmack was the last thing I thought of finding on a blog.Surprizes never cease...:)
"Being free is everyones birthright,seldom believed in by our cursed race."
wishes
Scribblers Inc.
found serenity?
yaar i am so in love with this song...btw u like my taste in music, was that out of sarcasm..... eh?
:) finally!!!
enjoy...
cheer to u !
cheers to ur freeness!
finally
They weep at my freedom
But for me its joy and warmth
At feeling the peace....
lucky u:)
Sutta, that is soooooooo wonderful!
Feeling free is awesome!
I am happy for you!!
Ne
i stop by everyday to listen to this song.....i have the choice of downloading it u listen to it online...but i still come here to listen to this song...
btw u know wat....i love the song i've got u under my skin....by FS :) tats my all time fav
heheh i finally have FS playing on my blog....yuhu
hey just added u on fbook
It's PERFECT in the MOMENT.
Keshi.
Bliss:-)
GO READ!! :)
ahaan :P
"i have my answers. i dont need yours!"
waah :d
loved this more than the post. lol
Good for you!
Post a Comment