Beep!
As dreams gets distorted from fractured sleep
I play in my blanket for final seconds
Entangling myself in and out
A push from within to turn away the night
Feet tastes cold on standing at the floor
The aura of flame while blazing the fag
Few puffs near the window
Brings you back to life
Sun is on a hidden spree
The breeze sense cold n silent
A vision or two
Water escorting under shower
Body grips the soul and power
Droplets skating down the skin
A stare into the mirror
Ends at lost image
A pair of crushed faded jeans
A black tee
A wrist band
A cell phone
Music
A pack of cigarettes
A lighter
Black colored bag
Pen
Few papers
A book to be read
Cinema
Storming mind
A breathing heart
An eternal street
<flip>
Birth of moon
A walk inside
Drained soul
Seat by the window
Arms to melt upon
If only...
A hug to self
A cuddle to night
Numb emotions
Dead desires
Blurred hope
Brawling faith
Weary cravings
Insolent tone
Seized words
Beep!
--
New day.
New shits.
Fight baby.
Fight.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
buddy on cool airless nights
I have a habit of breathing on windows.Life is much better, under the moon light
You deliver it deeply m8. cheers
I love you.
S.
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!
I will holla atcha later!!
Ne.
i like d end!! fight baby fight!:)
I "second" Gunj!
I "third" Gunj!
hit baby hit
sometimes its oki to be angry n lash out
awesummmm :)
n the best part abt the whole thing is that yaour otimis has wriggled its way into this one..
it's a good mix of positive n negative elements-->
great transition btw the waking up and zombing out..
n drilling in the 'fight baby fight' really took out the monotony from our routine days and routine shit :)
mwuahhh :*
this is the real sutta,,
n his cinema is gonna be new shit n a new fyte i bet!
not merely good.. wickedly good.. :)
i havent got words
:/
ah! beep!
made my day. :-)
ab tune last me kya bat bol di bhai..fight baby fight.... that makes me both happy and sad u know...
:)
Fight. That's the way it is.
I talk to myself almost in the same manner and I totally enjoyed it in a wicked way. lol
Loved this one.
dropped in to say hi..where r u..post man post..
fight baby fight
niceeeeeeeeee!
the style. the words. the emotions. the actions. the beep. and the fight.
I like them all.
-a drifter in the blogsphere
as each tear ,slides down my face
,burning with the moisture of each drop ,
Are you Listening
Post a Comment