He: Love bores you?
She: No!! Guess, its just disappointing.
He: No one will ever love you as much as I do.
She: Same pinch. No one will ever love me as much as I do.
He: Yeah! Right. Thats why you don't love me. How ironical, we both fell in love with the same person!
She: I guess so.
She: Why do you love me?
He: Urgghh!!
She: Okay! Lets frame it this way. What do you love about me?
He: I love everything about you that HURTS!
--
Why isn't love enough?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
:-))))
we are human and human can't be satisfied with on e thing...
love is not enuff fr sure:-))
hiiiiiiiiiii sutttttttttaaaaaaa darlllllllingggggggggggggg
Love is never enough. Greedy bastards (I use it as a generic- applies to both guys & girls kinda way) we love, it's never good enough for 'em.
Love sucks.
SHe: Love bores you?
he: No!! Guess, its just disappointing.
:D
y do we need reasons?
or hell...y are reasons enough to make it or break it!!
no point reasoning.. love is an emotion and cant be reasoned with or some shit like that!
and reading that hurts too! :O
well love isn enough cos do you seriously think that ones love is enough for the both of you/them??
i guess it's cause it's so fragile and only but a mere feeling that we want something concrete to prove it like.. you know, a diamond ring? lol
yeh dil maange more......
BTW I really loved the way u have written this piece.....
reminds me of my hate post...
hmmm quite thought provoking
my peanut sized brain doesnt get this love - shuv :P
brilliant blog dude!!!
blogrollin ya
We always wish love is enough! It isn't! Been there, done that and lost him to my friend!! Love isn't strong enough! Never was. Never will be.
Blog rolling you!!
Love is enough.
It's just that we are reluctant to find what we Love or accept it.
Love is enough...
U meeting the wrong ppl dude!
tht s interestin!
hmmmm
lov is never enuf :)
Post a Comment