There were times when all I could desire for was YOU!
All I ever lived for was YOU!
But you never came, you just never came.
I thought that was the last time I'd seen you... it wasn't content.
But I suited myself.
Days passed by, nights got washed down.
And so I chose my other self.
Gave life another shot.
But just when I started enhaling and could see cracks in the dark fort I survived.
You returned?!?
With no clause, no sense of past, and with NO regret.
I didn't needed any sympathy.
You were at your usual best, you never gave one too.
Maybe I didn't needed you as well.
You were burried to the crux.
Feelings, emotions, memories engraved in an endless dark realm.
Never to be thought of.
Never to be felt again.
But YOU enlightened them.
The box of desires was released again.
Why?
When you touched me today, I thought this time the sense will never fade.
It was heaven, and I lived you again.
But little did I knew I was wrong.
Coz today you flew back.
Back to your eternal bliss.
Leaving cramps in an already dead heart.
I felt you for the last time, I saw you for the last time, I heard you for the LAST TIME!
And so NOW!!
Things are falling back to me in the same manner.
Your words yet again so carefree.
Right back, history has just been reversed
Its the same YOU, its the same ME!
Just that we'll never be together.
But that's okay my lady, I tried but today I couldn't weep.
It doesn't hurts anymore.
How can it? To an already demised heart!!
So from now...
I'll just sit back and watch myself play the same ME.
The ME which always seemed horrifying. The ME whom I always hated.
I'm getting to live my past yet again, which was scary as hell.
Lucky me?
--
Some locks should never be opened again.
Coz, somethings can never be solved.
But truth is:
Sometimes there never are "last times".
I wish this time it IS!
--
(Who you fooling smartass?)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
and thr was a day, when u said 'wudn't be the fool again'... :)
I was hoping for smthing else, smthing better than the last tym...huh, god doesn't listen to me anymore...
First love yourself, then you can love someone else
dont let yurself so low cos of someone else tat u start hating yurself....
aah the moronic ME understood this one :D
Nice..I loved the Sometimes there never are "last times" part..reminded me of rachel telling ross "with us it's never off the table" :D
oh btw this be me -elusive
dont let urself slip into it all over again. PLEASE!! :( ...
Have crush on any blogger in bloggerville ? You feel the oomph up in your heart when you read him or her ? Do you make a point to visit his or her blog many times a day and read it being silent but are laidback to pass your message to your crush? Have a dedication or confession to make ? Please visit my blog (http://ashusdiary.blogspot.com/2008_05_25_archive.html#5685060046796232372) to enable me play a cupid for you, if you feel so. Come be a part of the fun and excitement. Let your dil dance happy happy and show off your creative tashan at my Ultra Milds space…Participate in the poll and put your suggestions. I would come up with the dedication post and roll out the methodology to confess your crush soon…..
Light up your blog and your weekend…..
Cheers,
Ashu
hmmmm... interesting!
heyaa
whom r u fooling smartass ???
:P : P
oh gosh!
seriously! i feel like i just read my own story that i wrote somewhere long bk!
i wil tel you what a wise friend told me once, what do you get out of thinking,"why?"
will the reason you get out of that solve your problemas or make things better.. you will just get a reason which will do what? it wont ease the pain.. cos the pain will stay..
here i also add what i feel,"time is a potent healer, slow but powerful"!
i love ya thoughts: sometimes, i wish there were always a last time to things ya disn't want again: but it jus keeps happening!!!!
it keeps coming back n poking ya back right where ya're wounded the most!!!
guess that's how it is :)
after all, we never want it to be the last time.
yes sometimes there just isnt a last time..but its only because we dont want it to end...we keep hoping for continuations even though we know it might never turn out the way we want it to...
we just keep running away from the end...
Post a Comment