Monday, April 7, 2008

._.

HE: I thought you wanted me. I love you my lady. Every king needs a queen, and I want you to be mine.

SHE: But, I wanna have FUN.

-flip-


HE: I don't think I'll be able to love you ever. I might just end up using you, which is wrong.

SHE: Oh! Please make sure the usage lasts as long as possible.

--

Time heals but cheats as well!

17 comments:

AG said...

heyaa

well time does heal n yes it does cheat too

but its time wh does no wait
:D

cheers

Anonymous said...

what can i say??

everything is fair.. in life i guess..

i dnt knw :(

time cheats.. but heals as well.

i dnt knw.. :(

i m sorry

loony girl said...

quite seksay!
wher is atg tho!?

kyamaloom said...

Chillo Billo! :P
Tag will be done sometime soon, let the boredom strike bit more hard.

gypsy said...

"Every king needs a queen"

You are still d king...

Leave the 'healin and cheatin' on time...

and ... make sure!

Shruti said...

This speaks better
Time heals but Ppl cheat again n again!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

do we care?? or learn??
we do watever feels gud!! inne?

kyamaloom said...

@ Gunj
Agreed!

Solitaire said...

Time plays games too.

Joychaser said...

I like the headerpic.

manisha said...

classically mild...s sonu nigams new album too!!..he he..;)

ceedy said...

Thats why here in the US two times a year they forward and reverse the clock calling it "daylight Savings Time" - now I get it - just gives them more time to cheat :)

freesherry said...

this had me rolling with laughter :D

Satanic Angel said...

no wonder people in the west cheat a lot..you gain time as u go down west so more time to cheat :p
**I aint offending noone it's supp 2 b a JOKE make tat a BAD ONE..

morinn said...

The first case really suits me! xD

Ever Hopeful said...

True

Time heals but it heals even when it cheats

crasiezt said...

Funny one that was!